• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies head to Fullerton in search of their 6th conference win of the season tonight before returning home for a huge game against league leading Irvine on Saturday. Although the Ags have won 5 of their last 6 games and Fullerton has lost 4 of their last 5, the Titans have been a nemesis for the Aggies over the years and lead the all-time series 26-19. These two teams have had several hotly contested games in recent years so I expect tonight's game will be a "spirited contest."

Live stream on ESPN+ at 7 pm. Go Ags!
  • Toke69
    Aggies favored by 1.5.
  • BlueGoldAg
    35-26 Fullerton at the half. The Aggies did not play well in their last game against Bakersfield and that poor play has continued through the first half tonight.
  • Toke69
    I think I see the problem tonight: The Aggies are missing too many shots. Seriously, though, the Titans are outplaying the Ags in every way. Pepper has over half the UCD points, but even he is 2 of 7 from 3.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Pepper is not shooting well either even though he has 18. The problem is that there is virtually no scoring from anyone else.
  • Toke69
    Yes, as in some games past, Pepper is carrying the team. TY is particularly absent. He has only 2 points on free throws. It seems to me like he no longer slashes to the hoop the way he used to do. Makes me wonder if he has been fighting some kind of foot or leg problem.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Well...that was exciting.
  • MTBAggie
    Phew, squeaked that one out.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The Ags came back from being down 11 twice in the second half to pull this one out 67-65.

The Aggies won this one from the FT line as they hit 28-33. I thought that Johnson energized the team with his hustle and determination in the second half especially when he started driving the ball and getting fouled.
  • Toke69
    Personally, I do not like the way the play-by-play guy treated the broadcast as if only Fullerton fans were watching. He referred to Titan players by their initials, references campus events and mentions people of the campus who are totally unidentified as if we should know them (or care).
  • Toke69
    TY must have read m comment about him earlier, because he really got aggressive there just in time to help the AGs pull this one out. Another great UC Davis comeback win!
  • Zander
    TY when he’s in clutch time looks as prolific as any guard I’ve seen in the Aggie uniform. Also really nice to have our two go to guys also be solid at the free throw line, Pepper and Johnson both are just very good at taking whatever the defense gives them
  • BlueGoldAg
    I noticed that Jac Mani has been in uniform on the bench for the last 2 games but he hasn't played yet. I wonder if we'll see him this year?
  • Oldbanduhalum
    On one of the broadcasts, Marsh said that Mani would be “back” this week. I imagine he’ll have to get back into playing shape, and you don’t really want to disrupt a winning flow.
  • BlueGoldAg
    I noticed that former Aggie Garrison Goode was in the stands cheering on the Aggies. He really grew into an excellent player during his time as an Aggie.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!