• Toke69
    #@!^& BigWestTV. Wish I'd been able to see it. Ags finally making 3s.
  • BlueGoldAg
    I hope the Big West Conference gets some money back from their tv broadcast provider. This happens all the time!
  • BlueGoldAg
    50% from 3 tonight even with Siler going 0-5. Michael Onybalu had a career high 25 points. Total team win tonight.
  • Toke69
    The main thing is that the Ags won in multiple OT again. Grit. I sure hope Chima comes back soon. The Hawaii commentator noted that UC Davis is "just an average team" without him. He had a point but UCD won two tough games. Meanwhile since beating the Ags in Hawaii, the Warriors had lost 5 straight before edging UCI tonight in Irvine.
  • Zander
    Haven't done the math but it was either this win or the LBSU win that UCD just clinched the third winning season of the D1 era.

With all the graduations from last year that's actually very impressive.
  • True Blue Aggie
    Great win. To fight like that through 3 OTs on the road was nothing short of admirable. So proud of those guys.

The streaming issue is inexcusable. The BW needs to get their act together. One of the best broadcast signals this year was our roadie at Utah Valley. Say it with me . . . Utah. Valley. (insert judgemental head shaking and an embarrassed sigh). UVU has it dialed in and UC Davis and Cal Poly don't!?!? C'mon man....
  • Davisbear
    Great win! This team is definitely showing some grit and determination!!
  • eastbayaggie
    These Chima-less games are games I pay attention to what the Aggies may potentially look next year.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    These last few games have given me confidence that guys like Printup and Mooney can handle a bigger load next year. We will need to find some more consistent inside help, though.
  • DrMike
    I don't even try to do the BigWest stream anymore. I follow via ESPN
    gamecast, and KSAC (via TuneIn). ESPN was flaky last night, going stale for minutes at a time. The KSAC broadcast is reliable (but a few seconds behind the gamecast when its working...so....sometimes there's no suspense!). I really like listening to Scott Marsh do basketball. Really describes the action well, and gives 'color'. He was INCENSED at the lack of goaltending on the Shorts layup in the 2OT (i think it was then, it started to blur), but, in general, gives a very even account of the game.
  • True Blue Aggie
    I agree that Scott Marsh is a pro. Does a GREAT job.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Greg Wong calls the Aggie women's games on KDVS. He does an outstanding job...very professional and paints and accurate and fast, play-by-play call of the action. It's well worth your time to tune in and give him a listen.. I wonder how long he'll stay at KDVS as good as he is.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!