• Aggies at Epicenter
    We've been carrying all of the recent Aggies games on their march through the regular season and playoffs, and this one is going to the biggest and best of them all. We will be featuring the Davis playoff games on our biggest screens in Victory House this Saturday, and I am hoping to see the Eagles go down and the Aggies in the semi-finals!

For those who are wondering, I have been shocked by how good the picture has been when we have streamed games from ESPN3. It is absolutely as good of a picture as our regular cable and satellite HD feeds, and we have experienced zero issues with buffering. It has exceeded my expectations by a huge margin and is an excellent viewing experience.

If you happen to be in the Santa Rosa area this weekend, or you are looking for a nice short roadtrip, come visit us at Epicenter and come cheer on the UC Davis Aggies!

https://www.facebook.com/BigSkyFootballatEpicenter/

www.visitepicenter.com
  • AggieFinn
    I'll be in Sausalito on Company Party time, but we don't rock dinner until about 5:30 or so, I may come up for the the 1st half!
  • Aggies at Epicenter
    If you do, please look for me to say hi (and to get a drink on me). I'll be sure to wear some Montana State gear to fly my flag (which is what I typically wear on weekends anyway).
  • Riveraggie
    Thanks for having this on, I plan to come in to watch the game at Epicenter!
  • AggieHex08
    I'm in the process to move to Novato, so will be sure to start watching games at Epicenter soon!
  • AggieFinn
    It's official, staying the night at Casa Madrona tonight, which makes my Santa Rosa trip up that much quicker! See all the North Bay Ags at Epicenter...the quake will be felt all they way in Cheney!

What time is opening? First FCS game at 9 am PT, albeit the most "lopsided" game of the day with Colgate @ NDSU
  • Aggies at Epicenter
    We don't open on Saturday until 11:30 in the bar/restaurant, although most of the rest of the building is open by 10. I've asked for the NDSU game to be shown in the rest of the building but ... unless I'm there these things don't always happen as planned. I will be there around noon -- have my kid's CYO game to coach in Rohnert Park in the morning. Looking forward to meeting you. My name is Brad.
  • BlueGoldAg
    So now if we beat EWU we will host a semifinal game...wow...there's a whole lot to play for tomorrow.

Go Ags!
  • Zander
    Huh, might have to reevaluate my plans to see my high school in the state championship game next Sat.

This is a dilemma I never expected to be in
  • ucdavisaggie05
    Keep in mind that there is a semifinal game scheduled for both Friday evening and late Saturday morning next week. Fingers crossed, knock on wood, and all that.
  • Aggies at Epicenter
    Watching the game tonight (Weber vs. Maine), I'd have to say that Davis has an inside track to the championship game if they can upset EWU. Weber's offense was just bad (granted, Maine's defense is good), but I think the fact that Davis can actually pass the ball with a high level of competence (something Weber couldn't do), coupled with a home game, would make it a strong favorite against Maine. I may just become an all-out Davis homer yet (much to the delight of my Davis grad wife).
  • AggieFinn
    Party starts at 11:30 am at the Victory House (not open just yet)

Clear day up here in Santa Rosa!
  • AggieFinn
    We got the giant screen at 1 pm
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!