• Oldbanduhalum
    yeah it’s a fan site, nothing to do with the team, but it does feel strange considering they have zero idea of whether a player is even interested in transferring.
  • DrMike
    from what I’ve seen, 7 healthy players are required. I think we played one with 7 of our normal guys suited, along with one other guy I couldn’t identify (redshirt? Walk on?)

Since our short handed games featured our 5 starters and 2 key reserves, you’d have to think effected players include a few of those 7. Hopefully, they were too effected by the virus.

I’m expecting a sloppy effort from us from lack of activity. Hope I’m wrong. Looking forward to standing in the long concession line!
  • BlueGoldAg
    7 is the minimum numbers of players.

The Ags are a tight knit group and I just hope they value their relationships with their teammates and coaches plus their education more than the bright lights of what think could be a bigger stage.
  • agalum
    The roadrunners might be coming into town at the right time. After a bunch of covid cancellations, they have lost 8 of the last 9 games.
  • DrMike
    they can look to Squire for a ‘grass not always greener’ case. Playing 27 minutes (about the same as here),, averaging 10 a game (similar) for a 8-17 Portland State team in 7th in the Big Sky. Had would have really helped us
  • G-Man
    I am also looking forward to a full array of food and snacks…I do miss my half time box of popcorn…go ags
  • DrMike
    they even covered up the vending machines outside the locker rooms last game! One guy near us got reprimanded for eating smuggled peanuts.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!