• MTBAggie
    Not that the polls mean all that much anymore, but up one spot in the Stats poll to 22, steady at 22 in the coaches poll and up to 17 in the Athlon Power Rankings.
  • movielover
    Some untried players contributed. Former QB Niko Harris broke some good runs, as did Hirota.
  • Amurden
    Thomas has only played in 4 games this year and he never redshirted. Maybe he redshirts this year? I'm assuming kraft is redshirting as well.
  • movielover
    I wonder that about Thomas, too. I'd love to have him another year. Devastating combo.

I wonder if Niko can rumble like that against better comp, he's kind of a stand up runner, and hopefully a new trickery threat.
  • howard in nyc
    Man, I love Bob Dunning and his writing style at the ol Enterprise so much. He was my first boss, I was a teenaged stringer writing up Little League and city recreation softball games a long long time ago. He was a great friend to my mom as well.

I didn't know until last week that SUU coach Demario Warren is a former Aggie. The injuries hurt, but would love to see fewer missed/broken tackles, and fewer penalties.
  • MTBAggie
    Wow, Montana St. blowing out SUU 35-0 with 5 minutes to go before half time.
  • DrMike
    SUU has really dropped off the past two years. I think if we didn’t get some key injuries against them, we would have pushed our 26-0 lead to something similar to this score
  • movielover
    Demario Warren HC Record.

2016 - 6-5, 5-3
    2017 - 9-3, 7-1* (playoffs)
    2018 - 1-10, 1-7
    2019 - 2-8, 1-5 (partial season)
    ----------------------------
    Total: 18-26, 14-16

Last 2 years tough.
  • AggieFinn
    Not a good sign his first couple of years were Lamb's recruits
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!