• Riveraggie
    What do you guys make of the long drive to end the game consisting solely of running plays. That was an unusual event.
    Was NAU just discouraged or worn out?
  • CA Forever
    Realistically, NAU was doing better with the run than they were passing. Outside of the long pass to Butler, he was 3/11 for 17 yards and an interception. That being said you run the clock when rushing... idk the game was over and they just wanted to get out of there.
  • movielover
    Our drive, finished by CJ? Chew up the clock.

I also got the feeling CJs late entry, JM at WR, and earlier JM quick kick - were little goodies Hawk threw in for EWU to chew on while watching film.
  • Riveraggie
    sorry, I didn’t say what I meant. I meant our drive. Pretty impressive if NAU was still making an effort on D
  • CA Forever
    Oh in terms of our drive, probably just chewing the clock up. We already had the game won.
  • Riveraggie
    not noteworty that we tried to just run but noteworthy that they couldn’t stop it
  • agalum
    Any word on Gilliam?
  • Riveraggie
    I’ve seen nothing.
    I watched the first quarter on replay and no image captured him getting injured. So a mystery.
    Hopefully he’ll be back.
    On the plus side Modise seems more effective this year. This year’s line seems to be more effective and he’s very quick if he gets a little space. He seemed to have some success running between the tackles, which didn’t happen last year. I think he had the longest game against Stanford too. So he and Tehran still leave us with a run game
  • NCagalum
    I watched the replay and the only clue I saw was it seemed Gilliam was signaling to come off the field. He visually did not seem to be injured.
  • AggieFinn

The ole' concussion?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!