• BaseballAtDobbins
    When CP won a national title was that DII or FCS?
  • CA Forever
    D2, furthest CP has made it in the D1 playoffs is the 2nd round.
  • CK2
    National championship game is Friday night in the Fargo Dome. Only team with a shot to beat the Bison is South Dakota St. Everyone should tune in for that one, shouid be a good one. QB’s on both sides as fantastic.
  • BaseballAtDobbins
    I thought Frisco, TX hosted the championship?
  • CA Forever
    He's saying that SDSU is the only team that has a chance to beat NDSU so their semi final game is basically the championship.
  • CK2
    they do but I think only team has a chance to beat NDSU is SDSU and that game is this week. Should be a fun one!
  • AggieFinn
    It's a shame they put the UC Davis / EWU game on ESPN3. BEST GAME of the quarterfinals by a landslide but they manage to put NDSU / Colgate on ESPN, a total blowout, and honestly, a lot of folks were calling it just that...a likely blowout.

Does EWU get the Friday night game vs. Maine? wait, nope, NDSU/SDSU are in for a Friday night prairie showdown.
  • BaseballAtDobbins
    Agree with you 100%. EWU could give NDSU a good game, but the Bison are certainly better.
  • NCagalum
    Agreed. SDSU has beaten NDSU in 2 of last 3 years and were leading in 4th quarter this year. EWU and NDSU have had the luxury of all home games during playoffs, but if you earn it, that’s just the deal. Those two venues are just tough.

I have always felt Kennesaw State was over-ranked overseeded this year, for one due to SOS. The Big South is weak.

Weber-Maine game exposes the weakness of Weber, I.e., offense. Negative yards rushing? Don’t deserve to win a game with that. Their QB is not an accurate passer, so had no alternative to score. In my mind, they were never the team they had last year due to the graduation of Cantrell.

In my mind UND, SDSU, EWU, and UCD the best teams this year. The Maine-EWU game will be interesting. Maine QB not as good as Maier and they don’t have a Doss but their D is stifling and that will always keep you in the game.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!