• Oldbanduhalum
    Just saw that....makes my DAY!!!
  • AggieFinn2
    Good. Perhaps the Aggies will not be BLAND.

If your last name is Pepper it must be very tempting to give your kids pepper-themed names, like maybe Cayenne for your daughter.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Great news! Eli is going to draw a lot of attention from our opponents. He'll get double teamed, trapped and bumped around a lot but he's shown that he can still contribute at a very high level even when teams are locking down on him. Focusing so heavily on stopping him will open things up for the other players on the floor too.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    It will be interesting...I remember back with Hawkins' senior year, he had the ball in his hands, initiating the offense, a lot more than previously. I don't know if Les said this at the time, or if it was my own assumption, but it seemed like the change was due to feed back Hawkins received from Pros, wanting him to show more ball handling skills. Pepper probably got a lot of valuable feedback over the last few months, so it'll be interesting to see if we can spot any changes to his game on the court.
  • Toke69
    This news makes my year!
  • DrMike
    Yet again, one of my predictions lands flat on its face! Great to have him back
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!