• CA Forever
    Eastern Washington (1-2) 56 @ Fordham (1-2) 21
    - EWU looks more like their normal selves as Gubrud drops 400 yards and 3 TDs on Fordham.

Northern Colorado (1-1) 21 @ Colorado (3-0) 41
    - UNC played em tough for the 1st half.

Savannah State (0-2) 3 @ Montana (2-1) 56
    - Montana blew out a bad team, but it looks like they lost their starting QB for the season.

North Dakota (1-2) 7 @ South Dakota (3-0) 45
    - One of the teams that looked like they would be leading the Big Sky gets blown out by the boys down south.

UC Davis (2-1) 37 @ Portland State (0-3) 14
    - Aggies dominate in all phases of the game as Davis stomps PSU and gets their first road victory of the season.

Idaho State (2-1) 30 @ Nevada (0-3) 28
    - ISU pulls off the upset against a bad FBS team. Took and early lead and almost lost it.

Northern Iowa (1-2) 21 @ Southern Utah (2-1) 24
    - Southern Utah pulls off a close win against UNI who last week beat CP in OT.

Weber State (2-1) 31 @ Sacramento State (1-2) 24
    - Despite still scoring, at least statistically neither offense was spectacular in this game. Sac put up more of a fight than I thought they would.
  • CA Forever
    Uh out of nowhere Idaho State is up on Nevada 23-7 at halftime :-O
  • Bige70
    WHAT?!? I hop that means UNR is really bad...
  • BlueGoldAg
    Weber is on top of Sac 24-14 at the half and Southern Utah is ahead of UNI 21-10 with 4:30 to go in the third.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Idaho State hangs on to beat Nevada 30-28.
  • aggie6thman
    Sac now down 24-21.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Southern Utah hangs on and beats Northern Iowa 24-21. That makes two nice wins for the for the Thunderbirds after getting demolished by Oregon in their opener.
  • CA Forever
    Ha just beat me to it. Yep, the Big Sky is going to be interesting this year with some of the power teams maybe not being quite as strong and less traditional teams taking the spotlight.
  • aggie6thman
    Weber hangs on to win 31-24.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Sac makes a game out of it but loses to Weber State 31-24.
  • DrMike
    Looking at box score offense wasn't too impressive on either side despite score. Weber had 280 yards sac a little over 200. Each had a pick six
  • CA Forever
    I wouldn't count on Weber's QB, Cantwell, to have another game like tonight. He dropped over 400 yards passing on Cal. Weber didn't look spectacular tonight, but I still believe that they are a dangerous team.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Respect every opponent and play one game at a time...
  • CA Forever
    Absolutely, that's what I'm saying. Weber looked a little off tonight against Sac despite still getting the W. They absolutely could bounce back and look scary good against us. As I mentioned in other threads, I'm still not getting my hopes too high up for this season. We've seen a lot of good improvements so far, but we all know how dangerous the Big Sky Conference is and how quickly things can change.
  • Kerberos
    We also need to remember that PSU was also 3-8. Their competitiveness against those 2 FBS programs, while automatically impressive due to the difference in subdivision, is a little less impressive now after seeing both teams get thrashed this weekend. Weber St. in Ogden will be a tougher team than in Berkeley or Sacramento.
  • movielover
    Even 5 or 6 wins would be Uuuuuge... imagine the uptick in recruiting and momentum.
  • CA Forever
    I'm always down for more recruiting. We were already bringing in some really talented kids with Gould at the helm. He just had no idea what to do with them.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!