• 72Aggie
    And Iowa adds to the Big Ten woes...
  • DrMike
    meanwhile it looks like the much maligned PAC12 will send at least 3 to the sweet sixteen (UCLA is pulling away, and USC and Colorado still to play)
  • 72Aggie
    I'm a Big 10 fan by genes and a midwest upbringing, but they need to limit their talk to wrestling this year.

(Though I never feel too bad if An Ohio State University or Meech-i-gan go down.)
  • Toke69
    I love to watch the East Coast commentators puzzle over how good the Pac-12 is, although I have to admit, the conference hasn't been great the last three years or so. Now they've got 4 schools in the Sweet 16 (for only the third time ever) and at least one guaranteed to go to the Elite 8 since Oregon plays USC. Still, I don't see any of them getting to the Final Four.
  • DrMike
    USC has some crazy talent but have been erratic. Lots of new players so maybe they are finally starting to gel
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Throw in the dominant Gonzaga program, and usually strong programs at BYU, St. Mary's and SDSU, and the west coast is certainly looking good.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The Gonzaga - UCLA game was one of the greatest games ever played in the NCAA Tournament. Wow!
  • Oldbanduhalum
    What an amazing and entertaining game!!!
  • DrMike
    that was one of the best played and entertaining games I can remember. The defense was fierce, yet the offensive talent was able to overcome. Such a cleanly played game. Heartbreaking for UCLA.
  • DrMike
    In contrast the women’s championship game is painful to watch. Turnovers, tons of contact, tripping over feet. Stanford working down the shot clock and getting up nothing? Yikes
  • zythe
    That UCLA game was a chess match
  • BlueGoldAg
    Ooof...the Zags ran into a buzzsaw...Baylor's defense was incredible...they were just too athletic and quick for the Zags and had the hot hand early in the game...I don't think anyone could have beaten them tonight.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    The bears played almost a perfect game. Every time I thought the zags were getting into a groove Baylor would hit back to back 3’s and clamp down on defense and it’d be up to 17 pt margin again.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!