• BlueGoldAg
    Time to start a thread about any games we find for the 2022-23 schedule. Here's the first one I've heard about:

• AggieFinn2
    Pencil in Academy of Art and William Jessup for sometime lol
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Nice! Looks like we are also getting our off-season Europe trip.

• BlueGoldAg
    Here's what we know so far:

11/7 @ California
    11/9 Cal Maritime
    11/12 @ Loyola Marymount
    11/18 Arkansas State
    11/22 Sacramento State @ The Golden 1 Center
    11/26-28 TBA @ Milwaukee, vs Southeast Missouri State, vs Boston University
    12/1 Pacific
    12/13 Holy Names
    12/17 @ Eastern Washington
    12/21 @ UCLA
    12/29 @ Hawaii
    1/5 Irvine
    1/7 Bakersfield
    1/11 @ CSUN
    1/14 Fullerton
    1/16 @ San Diego
    1/19 Riverside
    1/21 Cal Poly
    1/26 @ Bakersfield
    128 @ Long Beach
    2/2 Hawaii
    2/9 @ Riverside
    2/11 @ Santa Barbara
    2/15 CSUN
    2/18 @ Irvine
    2/20 San Diego
    2/23 @ Fullerton
    2/25 @ Cal Poly
    3/2 Santa Barbara
    3/4 Long Beach
  • eastbayaggie
    So there are no non- conference home games?
  • BlueGoldAg
    There will be for sure but this is all I can find so far.
  • BlueGoldAg
    12/1 Pacific @ UCD

The Aggies can currently add up to 5 more non-conference games to their schedule. I'll continue to update the schedule shown in the above post when I hear about additional games.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Schedule is posted at https://ucdavisaggies.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule/2022-23?grid=true.

Still has a TBA for a home game on Dec 12. Think we had all the other out of conference games nailed except maybe the home game against Arkansas St.

UPDATE: looks like the put out the schedule a little early as they've taken it down. I imagine there will be a press release soon.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Do you recall what other non-conference games were on the schedule before they took it down?
  • Oldbanduhalum
    UoP, Arkansas st, and cal maritime. And I think we are the “home” team for the game at the golden one against sac st. And then a tba on 12/12. I think that’s it.
  • BlueGoldAg
    11/7 @ California
    11/9 Cal Maritime
    11/12 @ Loyola Marymount
    11/18 Arkansas State
    11/22 Sacramento State @ The Golden 1 Center
    11/26-28 TBA @ Milwaukee, vs Southeast Missouri State, vs Boston University
    12/1 Pacific
    12/13 Holy Names
    12/17 @ Eastern Washington
    12/21 @ UCLA
    12/29 @ Hawaii
    1/5 Irvine
    1/7 Bakersfield
    1/11 @ CSUN
    1/14 Fullerton
    1/16 @ San Diego
    1/19 Riverside
    1/21 Cal Poly
    1/26 @ Bakersfield
    128 @ Long Beach
    2/2 Hawaii
    2/9 @ Riverside
    2/11 @ Santa Barbara
    2/15 CSUN
    2/18 @ Irvine
    2/20 San Diego
    2/23 @ Fullerton
    2/25 @ Cal Poly
    3/2 Santa Barbara
    3/4 Long Beach
  • 72Aggie
    Having little to do with anything but....Ags will play six of the other eight UC schools that have intercollegiate athletics.
  • movielover
    No Art College?
  • AggieFinn2
    And none of those six are Santa Cruz ? What in the name of Carmen Sandiego is going on here ? William Jessup was too busy ?
  • AggieFinn2
    Ugh, I don't like that Europe trip with what's going on in the world today. Of course Italy and Croatia are not Russia, but Russia could still find a way to be troublesome.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Yeah that's a good point. I was wondering a little about Covid as just about everyone I know that has traveled internationally recently has come back sick. Of course there should be plenty of time to recovery before school starts, but still...
  • 72Aggie
    Could have swapped Cal Maritime (NAIA) and Holy Names (NCAA D-II) for UC Santa Cruz (NCAA D-III) and UC Merced (NAIA) and made the all-UC octa-fecta.
  • BaseballAtDobbins
    Good thing they aren't playing UCSC because they'd probably beat them in an exhibition. I wouldn't mind seeing UCM play in Davis. That would be pretty cool if we're going to schedule NAIA teams (but aren't they looking at DII)?
    Debating seeing them play at EWU since that's less than 2 hrs from me, but Dec can be dicey in EWA esp near Spokane due to snow.
  • agalum
    Are we ever the home team at Golden One? Every time I’ve gone it seems like J street has the home team announcers. And I will add we need to start beating these guys. Thankfully the ladies crush them.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!