• Phantom Hornet
    I'm not gonna lie, I thought it was going to be one that did it for me....put me over the edge. I didn't like that we took our foot off the pedal after scoring 52, felt like we weren't showing proper respect to the history of the series and the opponent, and it almost bit us in the arse.

When Davis got the ball back late I honestly thought it was over, the Ags were going to pull it out. Just seen this happen too many times. I left my seat with my friend and started walking towards the car, stopping to watch in the north end zone because I just physically wouldn't have been able to watch the celebrating and feel the heartbreak. I seriously was feeling semi-sick (could have been from the booze, too) I might have thrown in the flag and called it quits if Sac choked that.
  • DrMike
    I have a lawn sign from the season ticket event that says 'PROUD SUPPORTER OF AGGIE FOOTBALL'. Gold sign you can't miss. I had told my wife BEFORE the game I would put it on my son's lawn if we won. When we got the ball back I said to her 'I can't put that sign up.....too painful'.
  • Phantom Hornet
    You would have killed him...that's the literal definition of murder in several states.
  • Goags20172
    I should start a topic on the OT board about the millennials. Ran into some really special ones in De Vere's on Sunday :D
  • DrMike
    I was more concerned about him killing me. No jury would convict!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!