• SloStang
    Skattebo committed to Arizona State.
  • AggieFinn
    Sam Goligoski from Serra, I believe he's #6 in this video, Serra beat De La Salle this season, been a while since that happened.--- like the first time ever. Goligoski was a big reason for the win.

• SloStang
    I was posting into response to where they were talking about Sakattebo on page 4.
  • CO Aggie 94
    I like to see this trend of West Catholic Athletic League players joining the Aggies. One the strongest leagues in the state with a strong academic reputation and discipline. These players, coaches and families know the academic reputation of Davis. Davis is such a good fit Gologoski from Serra will join Teddye Buchanan from St Ignatious, Kavir Bains from Valor Christian, and Clayton Lynman from St Francis on the defensive side of the ball. Should be some entertaining smack talk amongst them…and a level of accountability and competition that will raise their games. Go Ags!
  • CA Forever
    New offer on DE/LB Erik Hehl out of Fullerton College! GO AGS!

• CA Forever
    Will Fowler, Devon Gusta, and Boston Stovall on official visit from this last weekend

• movielover

Coach Phil Austin@coachphilaustin
    ·
    Dec 15
    "Str8 BEAST!!! He did all he can do as a freshman and is ready for the D1 level. He is midyear, 4 for 3, plug and play defensive end @ErikHehl"
  • BlueGoldAg
    It looks like Boston Stovall has an offer from Montana Tech. Interestingly, he has a full ride academic scholarship offer to Tuskegee University also.
  • Russ Bowlus
    I would go to Tuskegee just for the student section and band.

• CA Forever
    Early signing period starts tomorrow and we have TWO new commits! LB Nick Afato and DB/WR Zachary Jones has received an offer and immediately committed as well! GO AGS!

• agalum
    Nick Afato is an impressive looking recruit. Watching some of his tapes reminds me of Nick Eaton.
  • CA Forever
    I noticed from his tape that he tackles with purpose. Hits hard and uses his body.
  • AggieFinn
    Yuba City High's Afato:
    https://www.hudl.com/video/3/13236461/621d14f090f95d08d0ae6d68

As for Jones, not the biggest kid on the field, but he has tremendous change of direction and uses his eyes very well, was a turnover generator for Archbishop Riordan...and returned kicks.
    https://www.hudl.com/profile/13438697/Zachary-Jones
  • MTBAggie
    Zachary Jones is another WCAL kid from Riordan. Again, nice to see these kids from the WCAL committing to Davis.
  • CA Forever
    Early signing period starts today so we should see the signings rolling in this morning. PWOs usually aren't announced by the schools on signing day. I'll be at work, but I'll do what I can in terms of updating the master list, otherwise I'll update it this evening once everything for the day has come in!

GO AGS!
  • agalum
    Signature starting to roll in on the football FB page. Jones and Rasor so far.
    Edit, there’s a bunch more now.
  • movielover
    William Fowler IV*** seems to be a new addition. DB/WR | 6-1 | 175 | Fresno, Calif. / Washington Union. Maybe one of the recent DBs in town.
  • movielover
    Jordan Fisher*** - RB | 5-8 | 170 | Portland, Ore. / Westview

Another new addition. That's 2 new *** star commits.
  • movielover
    Another new commit:

Holden Baldwin - TE | 6-4 | 238 | Turlock, Calif. / Turlock / Modesto JC
  • movielover
    We're still light on commits on Defense. I focused on new commits, time limited.
  • movielover
    New commit?

Devon Gusta - DB/QB | 5-11 | 170 | Grand Terrace, Calif. / Grand Terrace. Defensive MVP
  • CA Forever
    I'll get the list updated tonight. I'm on my phone at work right now, but Fisher and Fowler are big time gets for the team. GO AGS!
  • CA Forever
    Top sheet is updated! I was also able to find 4 players who signed, but were not announced by the team so basically PWOs

DB Demetrius Brown, DB Malachi Ward, LB Sam Goligoski, and OL Ty Mazakas.

The only player that we had an offer on that committed and signed elsewhere today was LB Fatafehi Puloka who chose Sac State (poor kid).

Overall though, I think we got a HAUL in the early signing period. The Jordan Fisher signing was a huge surprise to me as he really didn't have any engagement with the Aggies on social media or anything. He absolutely DESTROYED his high school competition and I think he has the skill to challenge Larison for a starting role right away. GO AGS!
  • AggieFinn
    Fisher plays in a very strong league in Oregon, the Metro, which is a smaller league by Portland area standards, but very, very tough - includes Jesuit, Beaverton and upstart Mountainside (where my niece plays soccer and runs distance). Their OOC schedule is also usually demanding. They finished 3rd, just missing the OSAA playoffs, but were red hot ending the season, and actually won the Columbia Cup, sort of a NIT for 6A football in the State of Oregon. Gives 16 teams a way to play out a playoff in November and December who just missed the big dance.

Fisher finished with 3035 Total Yards his senior season...and 4436 rushing yards for his junior and senior seasons. You can see from his video that he is a pinball, energizer bunny with incredible balance and burst.

2022 Metro League POTY and is nicknamed "Big Fish" - Fisher is Georgia born, but settled into Beaverton, OR in the 5th Grade. Major ambitions are Business and Culinary Arts.

• AggieFinn

Class so far looks strong. Encouraged by the OL signings...and Baldwin, a thumper at H-Back, we missed O'Keefe this season, hope he's okay.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!