Eastern Washington (2-6 & 1-4) at Idaho (5-3 & 4-1) 12 Noon
    Montana State (7-1 & 5-0) at Northern Arizona (3-5 & 2-3) 1 PM
    Northern Colorado (2-6 & 1-4) at Portland State (3-5 & 2-3) 2 PM
    Idaho State (1-7 & 1-4) at the Aggies (4-4 & 3-2) 4 PM
    Cal Poly (1-7 & 0-5) at Montana (5-3 & 2-3) 5 PM
  • movielover
    What helps us most, an Idaho loss?
  • Riveraggie
    The best loss would be Sac State because if we win out we’d be at worst tied for third with Sac and Idaho who we would have defeated.
  • DavisAggie
    No, Idaho and Montana are the competition
  • Riveraggie
    If we win out we beat Idaho and Sac. (by definition)
    If Sac loses an additional game besides to us then Davis, Sac, Idaho will all have 2 losses. Two teams have the potential of better records, Montana State undefeated and Weber with only 1 loss.
    So we could be tied for third.
    Montana already has 3 losses. They are only in the picture if we lose again.
  • DavisAggie
    I was thinking playoff seeding, not Big Sky standings
  • Riveraggie
    If we lose another game we’re likely out of it. If we finish tied for third or better in the big sky we’re in for sure and seeded. Best hope win out and Sac loses another game. Unlikely but there is a chance, mostly in our control if Weber can beat Sac.
  • Zander
    I don't agree with Weber beating Sac being good for us or even mattering that much for playoff purposes.

Best case for us I think is Idaho and Sac winning every remaining game other than when we beat them. Second best scenario is us beating a really good Idaho, losing close to undefeated Sac, and some other upsets for bubble teams.

In fact Cal Poly might be who I'm rooting for the hardest this weekend, that might eliminate Montana from the bubble
  • cmt
    By seeded do you mean top-8 (a bye and a home game) or just top-16 (just a home game)? Because I don't think there's any chance we get top-8, and those are the only seeded teams. Weber, Montana State, Sac, South Datoka State and North Dakota State are all above us barring some ridiculous results. So are Incarnate Word and Holy Cross. At least one of the CAA teams will probably rise up too. That's 8 right there.
  • cmt
    We definitely want Sac to win out before playing us. The better that win looks the better. I suppose if you just want to ruin Sac's undefeated season, them losing by a FG at Weber won't affect their ranking much and therefore won't diminish how a UCD win over them appears come playoff time (if we're in that discussion).
  • Riveraggie
    Ok, the consensus is that I’m wrong. However I’d still rather tie Sac State for third than be behind them in fourth.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Sac drives 88 yards on their first possession to take a 7-0 lead in the wind and rain.

Weber's #1 defense in the Big Sky had no answer fro O'Hara and Skattebo running the ball. Sac is the #1 offense in the Big Sky and Troy Taylor is masterful in his play calling and game plans.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Nice 75 yard drive by Weber to tie it at 7 late in the first quarter.
  • agalum
    Is slacs other QB out? Looked like O’hara took all the snaps.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Dunniway has been in for a few snaps but O'Hara is taking most of the snaps and he just threw a 48 TD. Sac also just got a safety off a bad snap over the head of the Weber punter.

Sac 16 Weber 7 with 6:28 to go in the 2nd.
  • NCagalum
    Grant Sands does it again. As a long snapper you don’t want anyone to know your name.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Poor guy...man do they ever need a long snapper!
  • Riveraggie
    Hayden Hatten has four touchdown receptions in the first half against Eastern Wahington,
  • BlueGoldAg
    16-7 Sac over Weber at the half.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Idaho 35 EWU 10 at the half.
  • BlueGoldAg
    In the Texas Bible Battle: Incarnate Word 70 Houston Baptist 6 at the half. :yikes:
  • AggieFinn
    Been following Texad A&M Commerce. They're 5-3, got some players.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Weber scores on their first possession of the 2nd half. 16-14 Sac.
  • AggieFinn
    Come on Weber
  • BlueGoldAg
    Weber is beating themselves. They just threw a perfect bomb to a WR...the ball hits the receiver in the hands in stride and he muffs it and Sac intercepts.
  • BlueGoldAg
    23-14 Sac with 3:30 to go in the 3rd.
  • movielover
    Sac rolling, on the verge of scoring again. In the red zone. Wildcat QB 10 of 12, 75+ yds rushing.

Now inside the 2.
  • AggieFinn
    Sac's got 'em
  • movielover
    Weber gets a 100 yd return!
  • AggieFinn
    Not done yet
  • movielover
    Sac player tossed for a PF. WS fails 2x on the 2 pt conversion, trying to run inside. 30-20. Early Q4.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!