• DrMike
    I used to listen on TuneIn app. I haven’t tried this season but their normal broadcasts are there.
  • NCagalum
    Ditto. I have used TuneIn for radio feeds on KHTK.
  • BlueGoldAg
    I generally have gone to the KHTK 1140 website and just clicked on "listen live" and it worked fine for me.
  • Riveraggie
    Thanks guys for the streaming radio help.
    Amazon Alexa uses Tunein, and I can play other radio stations by just saying Alexa play whatever, but while it knows KHTK is KHTK 1140, it’s been unavailable each time I try it. I could listen on my iPad or phone but better speakers are paired with the Echo dot.
  • DrMike
    I think you can listen in the phone app and Bluetooth it to your echo. I do that often with Sirius on my phone.
  • Zander
    My understanding is that Tunein tries to paywall some college games and possibly the Aggies'.

Learfield apparently created its own radio app for associated schools in response, but I've never tried it: https://thevarsitynetwork.com/audioapplink
  • agalum
    I do the same as BGA, go to website and click listen live. Every time ive tried going another route, i have to negotiate through a bunch of ads.
  • AggieFinn
    Just stream direct on their website
  • Riveraggie
    Not only was Rodrigues suited up for the Idaho game he was jumping and chest bumping with other players at halftime. So I’d be surprised if he’s not starting
  • movielover
    Can I fast forward on ESPN+ to the 4th Quarter? (Replay of Idaho game.)
  • DavisAggie
    I prefer Bob to Doug, if Scott isn't available.
  • NCagalum
    yes. Mechanics of fast forward would depend on your streaming device and remote. Sometimes it’s a bit of a pain.
  • elfan
    Buzz was probably the best pxp guy they have had aside from a couple of the 90.3 kids that actually went on to do it professionally (Hasseltine, Waltz). Marsh loves UCD athletics but is unfortunately not good at play by play. More unfortunate is that he has been the program director at KHTK and able to hire himself for the job.
  • fugawe09
    is that how it works? I was never really sure whether KHTK owned the broadcast or if UCD did and rented airtime. And I’m not sure how Learfield is involved other than they are. I looked up Buzzard and it appears he is available. The pandemic messed up his basketball camp and DJ businesses so he’s been delivering pizzas as of late. I have enjoyed listening to Marsh over the years but this last broadcast with BD was, as he might say, nothing doing.
  • movielover
    I watched part of it last night on replay, and only the extra point tipped them off that they had missed the touchdown. Clear skies.
  • DrMike
    it was a little comical when, after the camera zoomed in on them celebrating, the PAT team was lining up and they said ‘looks like they marked it out at the 3 yard line’
  • movielover
    NCAA Team Stats - random

Passes Intercepted - #1
    First Down Offense - #4 (tied)

3rd Down Conversion - #36
    3rd Down Conversion - Defense - #38

Red Zone Defense - #6
    Red Zone Offense - #29 (up 4 spots)

Total Defense - #92 (down 13)
    Total Offense - #22

NCAA Individual Stats - random

Passing Yds - Hunter Rodriguez - N/A
    All Purpose Yds - Ulonzo Gilliam - #59 (down 20)

Passes Defended - Jaylin White - #3 (up 5)
    Punting Yds - Daniel Whelan - #17 (up 5)

New Stats

Tackles for Loss - Cam Trimble - #100 (tied)
    Total Tackles - Chris Venable - #180
    Interceptions per Game - Teddye Buchanan - #41
    Sacks per Game - Michael Ambagtsheer - #81
    Sacks per Game - Bryce Rodgers, Cam Trimble - #149

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fcs/current/team/21
  • 72Aggie
    "...he has been the program director at [XXXX] and able to hire himself for the job."

"I'll take Jeopardy for $800 Alex, er, Mike, er, Mayim."
  • agalum
    At today’s news conference Hawk said HR had a good practice and was in good form. Sounds like we will be seeing him Saturday.
  • NCagalum
    Peter principle in action. Maybe he should hire someone who does better prep. After 4 games one should know the players numbers by heart (or at least by recognition) and their year and where they are from.

Who was the KDVS student announcer for the Stanford game in 2005? The guy was good (and funny). Once when Ostrander was sacked - or something similar - he quipped “he folded like a cheap suit”.
  • agalum

I miss the kdvs play by play. I like to listen to the game while watching it live. With kdvs, there was no delay. 1140 has about a 1 minute delay from action to broadcast. And we’ve got to get a new guy, or gal, as the stadium announcer. The fella we have now is about as exciting as a sleeping dog.
  • BaseballAtDobbins
    Who are the radio broadcasters? I was listening to the radio broadcast. There's the older guy (who seems to be the color guy) and I am starting to like him. Who is the broadcaster doing the main radio play by play the last few games? Was that Marsh or was he doing tv?
  • DrMike
    Greg Wong does play by play , Doug Kelly is on color. Doug does color on away TV games.
  • 69aggie
    I would not be surprised to see Hawk keep HR on the bench for this next game. Concussions are just way too serious to deal with. A concussed brain will not readily heal after a second hit to the head. If this occurs, then he is gone for the season or forever. Hawk is way too close to the parents to even chance this. Plus, we have other guys ready to play. Just IMHO.
  • Riveraggie
    Today’s press conference was interesting. Had the inside linebacker coach on. I’ve been wondering how they can divide up a position and have an inside linebacker coach and an outside linebacker coach, and a position called Rush which has Dl and LB members in the depth chart.
    alot of the players at middle linebacker play weak side linebacker also, and you can tell that Sharetg, Buchanan, Hansen, Smalley Mouisett,and others are his room . My guess is that inside linebacker coach coaches the Mike and Will linebackers and outside linebacker coach coaches the SAM and maybe the Rush position,
  • Riveraggie
    This year we have more depth than usual because of the COVID extra year of eligibility, but it is very anomalous that we’ve seen virtually nothing of our 2021 high school recruits.
  • agalum
    Pocatello is supposed to have rain all this week. At this point they are calling for decreasing showers Saturday. Do they have artificial turf? Otherwise it might be a mud bowl.
  • CA Forever
    Some friends and myself made the trip up to Holt Arena once while still in school. Strange arena to be quite honest. If I remember correctly the stands come up so close to the sidelines that the teams almost have a dugout like situation.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!