• ucdboyd
    Love the pass protection on the 65 yard Doss TD, especially Baljei coming over and sending #21 flying. Watched that replay 10 times.
  • DrMike
    I'm a big fan of Hicks, and not just because he's wearing DrMike's #30 (i thought they burned it when i left). Recruited as a fullback in a power offense scheme, and now we're running a run-option that only has a fullback when we're running out the clock. He's been a key contributor on special teams. He had a nice 15-yard KO return when UND kicked short (they did that all game for some weird reason) giving us nice field position (TD pass to Doss on next play). You have to have senior leaders like that when a new regime comes in, and younger guys take the spotlight.
  • DrMike
    The 'bad jokes' is a big hit with the fans. wish they would put the players name up so we got to know who everybody is. I also like my free pizza from Pizza Guys for us scoring 30 points -> a new promotion. ALMOST, compensates for the lose of 'Scream of Steve's Pizza'. AgAlum will attest that I had pretty good game when it came to that last season. Won 2 pizzas!
  • agalum
    How did you get your free pizza? I never saw any vouchers.
  • DrMike
    they were handing them out at the southwest gate as we left. not sure if they wanted until the game was over, or if that was the only gate. i doubt i'll use mine, so i'll let you have ours.
  • movielover
    They were gone by the time I left... I wanted to soak up the W.
  • agalum
    they were handing them out at the southwest gate as we left. not sure if they wanted until the game was over, or if that was the only gate. i doubt i'll use mine, so i'll let you have ours.

Thanks, to be honest im trying to stay away from the carbs :).
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!