• DrMike
    I’ve had a few chances to interest with some of the players the past few years at EVO events - smart, confident, personable young ladies. It’s fun to then see them on the court playing as well as they do. Great program
  • aggie08
    Really excited about the direction of this program. Imo we’re knocking on the door to moving from good team to great team. To get to that next level, (judging by the few games I’ve watched) we should have an emphasis on limiting second chance points by rebounding. We’ll need to be aggressive on the boards, box out, secure the ball, outlet pass, etc, etc. I didn’t think we were that undersized tbh. Jennifer has actually done a great job recruiting size. Also secondary focus should be making a point in including the bench more. While it will probably affect outcomes or scoring margins in games, in the long run, it will make us a deeper team. Again, phenomenal job by the team and coaching staff. Excited to see where this goes
  • agalum
    Stanford giving it to msu, 42-24 2Q
  • agalum
    49-26 at the half. Wow, Stanford is impressive.
  • 69aggie
    Anyone have any info on Cam Grey? I understood she had ACL surgery, but haven’t seen her at all. Understand ACL surgery is arthroscopic, but it still is a very invasive surgery.Can she come back in 8 months?
  • 69aggie
    If Mac does not return we may be very thin at the point.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Grey was on the trip to SA, still in a brace.
  • 69aggie
    Just Googled it: Grey will not play next season. Most athletes take 12 months to recover enough to play again. That is, if they choose to play again. Jen better hit the recruiting trail real soon. Did she ever redshirt? C
  • Russ Bowlus
    No, she played as a true freshman, iirc.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Following up on the Stanford score: they whomped MO St. The only reason the score looks kinda close is because Stanford let the Bears score in the fourth quarter.
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!