• movielover
    Announcers saying the change was attributed to Weber changing their D. They went from a 6 or 5 man front to 4.

If its that simple, look for them to change back.
  • NCagalum
    Nobody in the visiting stands?
  • howard in nyc
    I didn't notice the front, I usually focus on the D backfield. Makes sense, we'll see.
  • NCagalum
    Is Nick Eaton injured?
  • CA Forever
    Offense finally shows up and so the defense folds...
  • Fiat Lux
    Let's keep shooting at our feet...
  • MTBAggie
    Oh. My. God. Penalty after penalty... 2nd and 33.
  • CA Forever
    3 consecutive penalties
  • Zander
    Why WHY DO YOU RUN UP THE MIDDLE FOR ONE ON THIRD AND LONG

You are literally better off spiking the ball because of lower risk and less time runoff
  • agalum
    Delay penalty, come on. Shouldn’t one of the coaches be watching?
  • NCagalum
    I think they were trying to run for about 29. Sorry couldn’t resist. It’s just sad
  • movielover
    Notice Weber brought in their 3rd string QB to run a trick play?
  • Fiat Lux
    We don't show up again. I expected the team, the fans and the students to show up and no one did.
  • agalum
    It’s called throwing in the towel with that call
  • Fiat Lux
    3 and out. Bad play calling. Motion inside with a inside play cal. Why bring the defense inside.
  • MTBAggie
    Where are all of our other running backs?
  • NCagalum
    Weber has more time to throw and receivers finding soft zones. Absolutely terrible PI call.
  • MTBAggie
    Is it me, or is Perryman just getting killed today?
  • MTBAggie
    Pass interference, 23...
  • BlueGoldAg
    Our DB’s are alone on an island because we have no pressure on the QB frost of the time
  • MTBAggie
    At least the band sounds good???
  • movielover
    After the catch, Harrell aims for the ground before contact? Not a Doss, Kraft or Crawford move.
  • MTBAggie
    bob and weave, straight to the ground instead of getting out of bounds and stopping the clock.
  • NCagalum
    Insult to injury score
  • howard in nyc
    A steady, methodic buttkicking. Another disappointment. Hope they're better next week up at Portland.
  • CA Forever
    I'm not saying that he's in the hot seat yet or anything, but Hawk needs to light a fire under Tim Plough or something. Yes, Weber has a good defense. Weber has an excellent defense in fact, but there was absolutely no excuse for what we saw tonight. The offense was totally unprepared and the play calling was uninspired to say the very least. It hasn't been the only time this season the offense has looked off. Keelan Doss was obviously a big part of the offense, but there's no excuse for the level of drop off we have seen.
  • movielover
    Near the goal line, we try to run it up the gut?

Then we try something like a double flea flicker on the extra point?

As a team, we periodically seem to lack grit. When up, we don't put people away. Come out flat vs Montana. Skill players preening when we're down 3 scores or in a tough first quarter. Oh well, some time to rest, heal, and focus on finishing strong. With playoffs shot, I hope Thomas redshirts.

CAForever +1. Some will say, "Kraft and Crawford are out"... well, everyone has injuries, and its a position we're deep at.

Edit: I would like to compliment our Defense. We shut down their explosive RBs, we had stops, we bent and didn't break, and we eventually were gassed.
  • agalum
    Glad we have a bye.
  • BlueGoldAg
    This was the first time I've been able to attend an Aggie game. Wow...can't believe how much we've fallen off from last year. This was one of the most anemic, ineffective offensive performances I've ever seen from an Aggie team so, obviously, our game plan wasn't very good either.

One thing that stood out was that we really don't have the "big play" playmakers we had last year like Moe on defense and Doss on offense. We also don't seem to have the ability to stretch the field and throw deep either. Our receivers weren't getting separation and the majority of our passes were short and rarely even 10-15 yard throws.

We're playing for pride now that the playoffs are gone. I hope the team doesn't just fold and end up with a losing record. I'm dreading the Sac State game from what I saw tonight from the Aggies. It's been a disappointing season that's for sure..
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!