• Russ Bowlus
    Women bounce back with a 75-68 win over Boston U, lead by a career night from Ciera Hall who finished with 31pts and 13 rebounds. Wow! Another 7-assist night for Trpcic.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    I caught a bit of the end. Seemed like a overall solid win. Great to see Hall producing again!
  • Russ Bowlus
    They were actually down by double digits (or nearly so) at one point, but played some lock-down defense and clawed their way back into the game. Good character game.

And yeah, whatever foot/leg injury Hall had at the beginning of the season seems to not be bothering her at all any more. :up:
  • BlueGoldAg
    Thanks for posting this. I had it in my mind that the game was tomorrow night. That's an amazing game for Cierra Hall. Wow!
  • abridge
    The women looked pretty good tonight. They ran well, the forced turnovers and scored off of many of them. Hall was awesome. She seemed to be everywhere. The Ags really pulled ahead when Boston's three point shooting went cold. They'd been lights out in the first half, but defense on the perimeter took away uncontested shots until the 4th quarter when a few minutes of slack let Boston tie the game up. Then the Ags knuckled down (mr cliche here) and sprinted ahead. They could have quit but just motored through it. Aggie Pride at work! Makaila Sanders demonstrated some real ball handling chops.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!