• DrMike
    in weather underground i trust; it shows < 10% chance of rain in the afternoon. 50 degrees or so. its been pretty steady with that forecast for the last 12 hours or so.
  • DrMike
    i'm probably going to be there around 11:30, buddies are showing up around 12:00 for lunch
  • eastbayaggie
    I haven't compared different weather sites. I use accuweather. Perhaps I should research which sites are the most accurate? Better yet, perhaps you guys have already figured it out, and weather underground is the winner?
  • movielover
    .04 inches probably qualifies as a lite, short drizzle... enough to melt snowflakes?
  • agalum
    All those sites pull from national weather forecast. Aviation forecasts are the most accurate. And they will only prognosticate 18 hours out.
  • agalum
    https://www.thegazette.com/subject/sports/uni-panthers/uni-football-relishing-fcs-playoffs-20181129

“Quarterback Jake Meier and receiver Keelan Doss, the linchpins of the Aggie offense, recently received first-team All-Big Sky honors. Slowing down Meier and Doss will be important, but a more well-rounded performance by UNI’s offense, particularly quarterback Eli Dunne, may quickly prove itself as a necessity Saturday.”

I guess the same proof reader is going to miss the same mistake each time. BTW, when my wife proof reads docs, she does it from end to start. Never misses a typo.
  • movielover
    With the demise of newspapers, the error rate seems to have skyrocketed. I'm sure they went from layers of editing, to minimal. Writers for some major news sites are also quite young... probably another casualty of our times.
  • cmt
    Hey guys, used to post occasionally on the old board, either didn't remember my login or it got lost when the board moved. Been lurking here for a bit. Anyone have an extra ticket they need to sell? I know there are still tickets available through UC Davis but figured I would check in here first. I remember seeing in a thread that some people were buying extras just in case.

As sort of proof that I'm not some rando, I used to write for the Enterprise (username is my initials) and covered the football and basketball teams in 2009-10.
  • AggieHex08
    Weather is now showing 50% chance of rain on Saturday. So far it's saying it will rain in the AM and be partly cloudy in the afternoon.
  • movielover
    Extensive article up at The Aggie.

UC Davis football prepares to host first FCS playoff game

https://theaggie.org/2018/11/29/uc-davis-football-prepares-to-host-first-fcs-playoff-game/
  • CA Forever
    Welcome back! Always glad to have more people here!
  • BaseballAtDobbins
    Nice that the Coho is listed as a ticket pick-up spot. Easier for students than Aggie Stadium.
  • SochorField
    Freaking fired up, man. Its almost here.
    Looking forward to seeing the tailgate crew, and hopefully some rowdy students. Football gamedays should be an all-day chance to have a blast with friends and rally around the Aggie banner!

Bringing my oldest boy (12), who is stoked too.
  • ucdavisaggie05
    Roger dodger, my eldest has been asking if it’s Saturday yet for the last 3 days. Funny - I’ve been doing the same. :lol:
  • AggieFinn
    27 hours 'til tailgate.
  • AggieFinn
    Anybody wants to come around tomorrow, agalum, 05, SochorField and myself are in spots 15 and 16.
  • BlueGoldAg
    I'm bringing a couple who have been close friends for a very long time. Jim, played soccer for Will Lotter back in the day. If I can get them to come over early maybe we'll wander by and say hello. I'll be the old guy with a white beard and a pretty woman by my side...probably describes quite a few of us nowadays though!
  • quadshock
    pre game at the grad?
  • AggieFinn

It'll officially be December tomorrow. Bring on the white beards!
  • CA Forever
    Lets keep the energy going guys!
  • 69aggie
    Enterprise story today is that University Mall is to be completely demolished and rebuilt as a mixed use (residential and commercial) development). If so, I wonder if the Grad can stay there being a bar etc. but maybe because they serve food it will be able to stay. Still, the old ambiance and history of the place will be gone which is a bit sad.
  • AggieFinn

Orrrrrrr, the Grad gets a facelift, maybe a second story for sports, lower level for dancing?
  • 69aggie
    I hope! We did survive the demise of Mr. Bs, AJ Bumps, Blakes, and others, but the Grad is a special place in the memories of so many. I hope they find a way to stay.
  • eastbayaggie
    My weather site is now saying rain on Saturday from 9am to 1pm and 4pm to 6 pm. What does yours say?
  • AggieFinn

Multi-use is the new rage.

Could see them building over it. But the mall itself was pretty useless. You can't tell me that they bought out Starbucks and what not...
  • quadshock
    If they wanted true mix use they'd build a parking structure underground and eliminate the surface parking. Not great use of space here, especially considering the prime location accessible from campus via bike
  • Catbooster
    Good Luck to the Aggies tomorrow. Wish we could trade opponents with you :wink:

MSU Bobcat fan, hoping the Big Sky goes 4-0 tomorrow (but not too confident we can hold up our end of that).
  • AggieFinn

We go to the Fargodome in 2019! Get it warm for us!
  • AggieFinn
    Here Here on the underground!
  • CA Forever
    weather channel says ~15% of rain for the hours leading up to the game and a 0% chance at game time with temps in the upper 40s and minimal wind.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!